Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Announcing:New Messageboard


WJW-TV 8 Drama Shows from December 1956


Partridge Family Reruns on WKBN-TV, October 1975:The show ran on ABC 1970-74.


WEWS-TV 5 Movie:October 1975


WYTV-33 Sitcom Lineup-June 1976

Hello everybody:
As I said before, when we started Cleveland Classic Media, I didnt know how well we'd be received..Though there have been slow times in recent months, I am very pleased and honored that people seem to like what we do..We've extended the reach of C-C-M to a YouTube Page and several Facebook Pages, which have been well received, and I thank you all for that..

Today I want to announce what will be probably our last extension, as far as I know..I have toyed with the idea of an HTML message board for some time now just a few days ago decided to take the plunge..Going through the Boardhost.com free service, I've created the Cleveland Classic Media Message Board..While There will be some room for discussion of current broadcast topics, I've made separate Boards for each full-power station in Cleveland and Youngstown, a board for former TV stations, and a General TV/Radio Board, which will contain current discussion, and National Classic TV Clips, along with perhaps Radio memories as well..I might expand to a new radio section should board action warrant it, but we'll see how things go..We've had 3 members thus far..

Link:
http://clevelandmedia.boardhost.com/index.php


To eliminate possible spam from the outset, all new members will have to be approved by me first..Would love to see some of the regular readers come aboard..

No comments:

Post a Comment